TikTok, which is one of the most downloaded apps on iOS and Android, lets people make videos and post them on the app. One of the questions a lot of people ask is how to download TikTok videos without watermark. Now we tell how you can download TikTok videos, note that in order to download any TikTok video, the respective account should be public and they should have also enabled the setting that allows others to download their videos.
How to download TikTok videos
This method lets you download TikTok videos on iPhone and Android. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open TikTok on your phone and select the video you wish to download.
- Hit the share icon and select Save video.
- This will automatically save the video on your phone's local storage.
Downloading videos this way will leave a huge watermark on them.
How to download TikTok videos without watermark
The TikTok watermark is a huge annoyance sometimes because it hides parts of the frame. When you just want to watch these videos on your phone, that watermark gets annoying really fast. There are ways to download TikTok videos without watermark, but remember that if you are using these methods, please credit the original creators of the video in case you are sharing these videos anywhere. There are multiple websites that let you download TikTok videos without watermark. We've listed the most reliable of these in the steps below, but do note that all of these sites are a bit buggy so if you're unable to download from any one of these sites, you can either try an alternative listed below or just try again later. To download TikTok video without watermark, we'll also suggest that you don't use third-party apps because of the risk these apps pose to your smartphone's security and to your privacy. With that said, follow these steps to download TikTok videos without watermark.
- Open TikTok on your phone or computer and select the video you wish to download.
- On your phone, hit the share button and tap Copy Link. Similarly, if you're using a computer, open the video you wish to download and copy the link from the address bar.
- Visit www.musicallydown.com and paste the video link in the search box > keep the Enable “Video with Watermark” setting unchecked > hit download.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 now followed by selecting Download Video Now on the next screen.
- Alternatively, you can also visit in.downloadtiktokvideos.com on your phone or computer to download a TikTok video. Simply paste the link in the search box and hit the green download button to go ahead.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 > wait for 15 seconds > select Download File. This will locally save the TikTok video on your phone or computer's local storage.
- In case the first two websites don't work, you can also visit www.ttdownloader.com and paste the TikTok video link in the search box and hit the Get video button.
- From the options below, choose the one that says, No watermark. Now, select Download video. That's it, your video will be downloaded locally on your device.